After a long time away from the podcast, I’m back with a whole new level of depth that I’m committed to sharing and amplifying for you.
On today’s episode, I share some thoughts and messages I’ve shared over Facebook recently, with extra added depth.
Some of these include:
- Courage. The root word “cor” is Latin for heart. Courage is acting with heart despite whatever fear we feel.
- There is no “best version of you”. There are more versions of you than you can imagine, different ones better for different times.
- “Everything will be fine. Everything’s going to be ok.” Why settle for that? How about everything is going to be beyond amazing?
- A public service reminder to you: YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE MADE OF THE SAME ATOMS FROM THE STARS AND GALAXIES.
- Another public service reminder
- “GOD DOESN’T MAKE JUNK.” – Donny Epstein
- “Fight against” “Freedom from” “Deal with” intensifies more of what we have a “charge” on. Instead, value it. “It” is medicine.
- Every time I click to post a status, Facebook asks me, “What’s on your mind?” I want to know, what’s on your heart?
- It’s just so much more productive to be real than to scotch-tape ourselves up and pretend we’re happy all the time…
- IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE JOURNEY. Goals are just bus stops. And whether you reach them or not, you’re here for (giving) more.
- Faith it till you “make it”, and then faith it even more.
- Getting in order with life > Getting my life in order
- A profound practice for life: Before making a decision, ask yourself…”What would love do?”
Tune into the episode below!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/325745164″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and TuneIn.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download