Stephen Covey talks about this concept in his book: The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
Many extraordinary human beings live with this awareness.
Here’s why its important for you to begin with the end in mind.
Tune in below…
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/261744540″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
In the episode, I mention some bonus tips:
- None of your possessions will go with you
- Significance, status, followers, likes, comments, badges, trophies, awards…none of that goes with you either
- We’re all related…if you want to leave a legacy for your family, I encourage you widen your circle of how you define “family”
- Most people who remember their near-death experiences state having a life review and feel intense sorrow for all the times they withheld love
- When faced with problems, the best solutions are SOUL-utions
- There’s never going to be a point where you’ve “made it”; the journey of growth is endless, start enjoying every moment of it
- Love is oxygen for the soul, how much of it do you produce regularly?
- Be conscious of your focus, it’s really the only thing you can control/influence and whatever you focus on becomes your reality
- You are a focal point of the entire Universe. You are an entire ocean in a drop, and the entire ocean loves you deeply for who you authentically are. So be authentic, that’s why YOU exist.
- Abundance is our playground and its generated by giving.
- When you give your gifts, you play the note you were made for in the Uni-Verse: one song.
- Separation is at the heart of all suffering. Realize we are not separate from anyone and anything. When you zoom out to see this planet, you just see blue and green. No borders, boundaries, people, politics, none of that exists except for life itself. The beauty you see in others is the beauty you see in you; the hatred you have for others is the hatred you have for yourself. Whatever you focus on expands, choose love and the world around you wakes up to what’s most important.
- Love is your legacy, the planet is our playground. Make this life a masterpiece as you dedicate it to giving your gifts to the world with love.
Now, I want to hear from you…
How will you live?